PISA projects are designed and implemented with underwriting from generous donors that include: private foundations, institutions, corporations, governmental bodies, and individuals who give both financial and in-kind support. We are extremely grateful for the support of our donors who allow us to prepare leaders and mobilize networks to meet the challenges and opportunities of the day.
- The Asia Foundation
- Chino Cienega Foundation
- Ford Foundation
- Henry R. Luce Foundation
- John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- Rockefeller Brothers Foundation
- Rockefeller Foundation
- W. Alton Jones Foundation
- Heinrich Böll Stiftung
- World Wildlife Fund
- Carnegie Council on Ethics and International Relations
- Open Society Institute
- United Board for Christian Higher Education in Asia
- US-Mongolia Business Council
- Winrock International
- ESRI Corporation, Vietnam
- Spot Image, Inc.
- I.M. Systems Group, Inc. (IMSG)
- United States Embassy, Lao P.D.R.
- The Honorable Christine Loh
- Kimberle Nogay, Graphic Designer
- Mr. Michael Rugg