PISA projects are designed and implemented with underwriting from generous donors that include: private foundations, institutions, corporations, governmental bodies, and individuals who give both financial and in-kind support. We are extremely grateful for the support of all of our donors, past and current, who allow us to prepare leaders and mobilize networks to meet the challenges and opportunities of the day.
- Elliott School of International Affairs
- Sigur Center for Asian Studies
- Institute for Korean Studies
- Sustainability Collaborative
- The Asia Foundation
- Chino Cienega Foundation
- Ford Foundation
- Henry R. Luce Foundation
- John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- Rockefeller Brothers Foundation
- Rockefeller Foundation
- W. Alton Jones Foundation
- Heinrich Böll Stiftung
- World Wildlife Fund
- Carnegie Council on Ethics and International Relations
- Open Society Institute
- United Board for Christian Higher Education in Asia
- US-Mongolia Business Council
- Winrock International
- ESRI Corporation, Vietnam
- Spot Image, Inc.
- I.M. Systems Group, Inc. (IMSG)
- United States Embassy, Lao P.D.R.
- The Honorable Christine Loh
- Kimberle Nogay, Graphic Designer
- Mr. Michael Rugg
Gifts to PISA support our projects, programs and events, research initiatives and operations. More importantly, gifts to PISA align you with our mission and continued efforts to prepare leaders for the challenges and opportunities of today and mobilize a global network of scholars, policymakers, and advocates on both sides of the Pacific to address pressing concerns and work towards the betterment of our global community.